Apricot, Coconut and Walnut Balls
Recipe Type: Snacks & Balls
Serves: 12 balls
These are delicious! & my new favourite!
- 2 cups dried coconut + extra to roll balls in
- 2 cups walnuts
- 16 dried apricots
- 3 Tbsp almond butter
- 2-3 tsp honey
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Blend first 4 ingredients together until you have a fine crumbly texture.
- Melt coconut oil and then add the honey – mix together until well combined.
- Add to the crumbly mixture and blend well.
- Roll into balls and then roll through more desiccated coconut.