So stoked we were able to be part of #nationalnutdaynz with Alisons Pantry bulk bins!
Choc mint bliss balls
- 2 cups nuts (cashews, almonds, brazil) from Alison’s Pantry bulk bins
- 1 cup desiccated coconut +extra for rolling
- 1/4 cup Cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 cup dates soaked or 12 Medjool dates
- 1 tsp natural peppermint extract
- 1 scoop NuZest vanilla protein (optional)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 – 4 Tbsp water as needed
- Blend all dry ingredients together in a blender until a really fine crumbly texture. Then add coconut oil and 2 Tbsp water.
- Blend again until you get a really nice dough texture if you haven’t got the texture add a bit more water and keep blending until it forms dough