Current household favourite, hands down one of my best recipe's yet. I wanted, should really say I needed a recipe that has very low in sugar i.e. not made with dates, satisfying and still tasted good. Which brought about this creation. I like to think that they give the texture of Ferro chocolate balls and gave the taste of chocolate (duh!) with a slight hint of peanut butter
PB + CHOC BLISS BALL’S
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup ground nuts and seeds (mix it up – almonds, sunflower, pumpkin, buckwheat, brazil etc.)
- 2 heaped scoop protein powder (vanilla, plain or chocolate)
- 2 Tbsp. cacao powder (or cocoa)
- ½ tsp rock salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon – optional
- 1/3 cup 100% peanut butter (PB)
- 2 heaped Tbsp. coconut oil
- up to ¼ – 1/2 cup water
- Ground nuts and seeds in the blender / food processor until small crumbs. TIP: grind nuts down into very fine flour (makes the balls less nut-crunchy more crispy from the coconut) using a high speed blender, we use Vitamix.
- Combine all dry ingredients together in the food processor until crumbly.
- Add PB and coconut oil – blend until forming a thicker mixture.
- Slowly add water while blending until mixture holds together when pressed between fingers.
- Roll into bite size balls. Optional to roll in more shredded coconut.
- Store in the fridge or freezer in the sealed container.
Products used in this recipe
Nuzest Clean Lean Protein 15% discount code: megs&soph
Tanna Farms coconut oil 20% discount code: megsandsoph