This is a totally new recipe that I have been intrigued to make over the past month so finally got round to attempting to make this and holy shit, it blow my mind – I had it twice in a row!
Soph’s favourite Roasties recipe
1 medium kumara (sweet potato), chopped roughly
1 cup pumpkin, chopped
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp cumin
2 Tbsp. Olive oil
salt and pepper
Toss all together and roast in the oven for 30-40minutes, until cooked through.
Smoothie bowl recipe
- 1 cup roasted kumara (sweet potato) and pumpkin pre-roasted
- 1 serve vanilla protein powder – Nuzest
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 – 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp LSA
- 1 tsp psyllium husks (optional, add’s fibre)
- 1 heaped Tbsp. coconut yoghurt / Greek Yoghurt
Add all ingredients to a high speed blender on a low > medium speed – I used my Vitamix S30
Use the tamper to help mix it throughly as the mixture is so thick.
Pour into a bowl and top with muesli, turmeric powder, coconut cream/yogurt and eat up!
Products used and discount codes;
Nuzest protein powder – 15% discount: megs&soph
Megs + Soph x