These pancakes are super yum, really healthy and ridiculously fast, no mess, to make plus super filling!
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oats / GF Flour / shredded coconut
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla / 1 heaped tsp honey
- Mix all ingredients until completely combined. I use a blender.
- Cook in a frying pan with butter or coconut oil on a medium heat like normal pancakes wait for them to bubble and pop then flip.
- Stack high on a plate and have fun with your toppings.
- - Greek yoghurt and blueberries.
- - Drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- - Homemade chocolate sauce with cream.
- - Blended medjool dates with coconut cream.
- - Organic maple syrup. Fresh cream.
1 Tbsp cacao OR 100% cocoa powder